What Is a Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake?
A Keto strawberry cheesecake shake is full of richness and creamy low sugar milkshake blends with natural berries, low fat milk, and cream cheese which to come together to create a tantalizing taste for the best Keto diet desert.
Besides the Keto Strawberry cheesecake shake there are also other amazing flavors:
- Konscious keto banana shake flavor
- Konscious keto chocolate shake flavor
- Konscious keto chocolate meal supplement
Today we are so excited to try out the Konscious keto strawberry cheesecake shake, especially with how popular the keto diet has been lately. Oftentimes, we are at work and see our friends post about their breakfast or lunch.
Since it’s on a time crunch and we may not want to eat some of the pre-packaged stuff that is readily available for keto, we were excited to try out this product.
There are 9 things you should know about this product
- The first thing that you should know is that all of the keto products from konscious company are organic and vegetarian. which is important because consuming animal byproducts means more inflammation in your body (which can lead to weight gain). Also, it’s very low calorie…in fact, it’s 70 calories per bottle or serving!
2. Now, I’m not on a diet plan right now, but our friends…let us tell you about all of the different keto things this product has in it!
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Avocado oil
- Dietary fiber
- Monk fruit extract
3. This keto shake has 10 grams of fat, so being on keto isn’t the only reason to drink this…The ketones are what help suppress your appetite…so don’t think it’s just some magic keto powder.
4. That being said, this keto beverage also has ketones in it, which you can get from keto foods but not keto drinks which is why I love that they include that in the ingredients!
5. The ketones help increase your mental focus and suppress your appetite…so this shake is great for keto breakfast or keto snacks! I did feel full after drinking it which is great.
6. However, this keto shake does contain caffeine (about 20mg) so if you are trying to avoid caffeine like us…it’s probably not the best keto shake for you.
7. We felt super focused and didn’t have much appetite after having this ketone supplement (ketones help control your cravings).
8. For keto snacks, drink one of these keto shakes, keto chips, or keto crackers…for keto breakfast, you can add this to coffee for a creamier texture.
9. We feel like this keto shake is straight from ketone heaven! The ketones, the keto fats, keto sweeteners…it has all of the ketogenic elements you need to start your day. But again…don’t forget to eat! This keto supplement does help control cravings…but it can’t do everything. You still need keto meals!
We hope you find the freshest strawberries at your local grocery store because it’s strawberry time! That means low-carb shakes are back in season. This konscious keto shake is full of fresh berries and cream cheese. You’ll never believe that’s it’s sugar-free!
Our keto shake has strawberries and cream cheese blended in to make the best low-carb strawberry cheesecake shake. It’s a quick and easy alternative to the cake that leaves you feeling satisfied.
Right now, we’re using the freshest berries we can find! This keto shake calls for heavy cream instead of milk, so it’s an ideal ketogenic shake that tastes like strawberry cheesecake.
You won’t believe how quick this shake is! One step is all you need to make our shake. It’s easy for a keto dessert if you’re busy on the go or looking for something healthy to tame your cravings. You can even make it vegan by using almond milk, too! Pour this shake into popsicle molds to make keto desserts you can take on the go.
You’ll love that our shake is low in carbohydrates and sugar, so it’s perfect for a ketogenic diet or at least low carb. This shake has only 8 grams of carbohydrates, so you can stay in ketosis without sacrificing sweet treats.
Our shake is made with all-natural ingredients, so it’s an ideal low-sugar dessert to enjoy after dinner or even as a snack.
You may have tried other keto strawberry desserts, but this shake is different. We make it using cream cheese, unlike many other low-carb shakes that use heavy cream or coconut cream to give them a creamy texture.
Our keto shake has a delicious cheesecake flavor because the cream cheese shines through. If you’re looking for a keto-friendly version of strawberry cheesecake, look no further than this shake.
This low-sugar keto shake is the best way to use fresh strawberries in your diet. It’s naturally sweetened and has a cream cheese base! We love that it’s dairy-free and uses all-natural ingredients.
Our ketogenic shake is made without added sugars, so it will fit into your daily macros. Here at konscious, we value natural ingredients that keep you healthy.
Our keto shake will help you take your sweet tooth without compromising your ketogenic diet. It’s vegan-friendly and contains no added sugars or preservatives. It even has 12 grams of protein from cream cheese and strawberries, so it’s the perfect keto shake for staying satisfied for hours.
So, without further due, I present to you the recipe for Keto Shake Strawberry Cheesecake.
Ingredients per serving :
– 30g Mascarpone – 10g Almond Meal – 1/2 Cup crushed ice or cubes – 1tbs Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. It takes about 15 seconds to use our Vitamix. Pour into a glass then serve with some ganache sprinkles on top! Voila, keto shake 2.0 is ready.
Nutrition Facts per serving :
Calories: 386kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Fat: 35g Protein: 8g Sodium: 276mg
Grab a shaker cup. Add all ingredients except protein powder to the blender, then blend well.Add protein powder and stir if needed.
Notes: Use your predicted exercise for the day to determine how much protein powder will be needed. I use 1 serving of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey which is 25g of protein.
You can also use this recipe with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein which is 24g of protein for 1 serving. 1 serving is 25 grams. If you are using casein powder, use 2 scoops instead of 1 scoop. For best results use an electric blender or bullet to blend this recipe.
Recommendation: Make a Shakeology + konscious keto shake
Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
Ingredients: 2 scoops of Strawberry Shakeology, 1 scoop konscious keto shake, and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk. Mix in a blender.
Notes: Make sure to use the same amount of ingredients as mentioned in this recipe.